We love highlighting our favorite restaurants in the Napa Valley and St. Helena area! There are so many incredible restaurants and wineries nearby. This week we’re featuring Press Napa Valley! Come visit Press steakhouse for delicious food and wines.
Press Napa Valley combines a modern steakhouse cuisine with Napa Valley’s signature charm.
When Leslie Rudd first founded Press, he wanted to create a restaurant that celebrates great wine, great food, and time with friends and family. Press Napa Valley is the culmination of Rudd’s passions. It offers wines and spirits alongside delicious food.
Rudd’s dreams became a reality with Press. Enjoy wonderful food, drinks, and company when you dine here.
Press Napa Valley’s menu features many diverse options. Their locally sourced dry-aged USDA prime beef and other proteins stays true to Napa Valley. The menu also features several vegetable-based dishes. These dishes bring focus to Napa Valley’s locally grown foods.
According to the Press website, “The cuisine at PRESS, like the wine, is rooted in its terroir, letting the ingredients speak for themselves.”
Some of our favorite dinner items are:
View this post on Instagram
“Alexa, please add Tide-to go sticks to my shopping cart.” 🛒 Braised Short Ribs over garlic polenta, lathered in saucy goodness, topped with crispy shallots. Warning ⚠️ things are likely to get messy 🍽 #grababib . . . . . #napavalleyfood #visitnapavalley #napalife #napavalley #someaty #braisedshortribs #bayareafood #eatersf #foodiegram #hungryhungry
- Chopped salad
- Bacon, apples, avocado, blue cheese dressing
- Steak tartare salad
- Dijon mustard, crispy capers, calabrian chilis, cornichons, quail egg
- Hokkaido scallops
- Truffle celery root puree, mushrooms, cipollini, hazelnuts
- Rosie’s organic free range chicken
- Roasted potatoes, chicken jus
- Wild mushroom risotto
- Onion rings
- Jalepeño-buttermilk dressing
- Braised short ribs
- Garlic polenta, crispy shallots, horseradish
And of course you can’t go wrong with any of the steaks and their extras!
Some of our favorite drinks are:
- The Vieux Carre
- Hennessy XO, Whistle pig boss hog IV “The Black Prince” 14 year rye, Carpano Antica, Benedictine
- Black Pearl
- Citrus infused Rum, Lillet, St. Germain, Absinthe, lemon
- Some Like it Hot!
- Habanero infused tequila, cilantro, lime, salted rim
- Pineapple Mule
- Pineapple infused vodka, lime, house-made ginger beer
- Press Manhattan
- Bulleit rye, Carpano Antica sweet vermouth, luxardo maraschino, house bitters
And don’t forget all of the incredible wines!